Steam Ship at Chandpal Ghat, c1920

চাঁদপাল ঘাটে কলের জাহাজ তথা বাষ্পীয় পোত, c১৯২০
Steam Ship at Chandpal Ghat, c1920.
via Days of the Raj.

Bathing Ghat Attached to Kali Temple, Kalighat, c1830

কালীমন্দির সংলগ্ন স্নানঘাট, কালীঘাট, c১৯৩০
Bathing Ghat attached to Kali Tempke, Kalighat. c1930
Photograph by Bourne & Shephard /National Geographic Creative

Mutty Lall’s Bathing Ghat, 1840s

Mutty_Lal_Seal's_bathing_ghatমোতিলালের স্নানঘাট, ১৮৪০?
The view of Mutty Lall’s Bathing Ghat
Called after the name of Babu Mutty Lal Seal, ‘the richest and most virtuous baboo of Calcutta’. Mutty
Lall Seal or Moti Lal Seal established this bathing ghat on the bank of River Hooghly in mid- nineteenth century
alongwith other benevolent activities for Calcutta. The bathing ghat is now being neglected, under dilapidation.
This is a digitally modified version of the image uploaded to Wikipedia from family source by Chandra Nath Mullick.
See more about Moti Lal Seal

A recent photograph of the heritage bathing ghat is added here for providing clearer view of the majestic appearance of the pavilion and its poor upkeep

Motilal_Ghat_Kolkatablg_AsimKumar1

Mutty Lall Seal Ghat. Courtesy: Asim Kumar. Kolkata Blog

Chandpal Ghat, – river bank with bathers and a ship, c1912

চাঁদপাল ঘাট, c১৯১২
This is a view of a crowded riverside with bathers at Chandpal Ghat in Calcutta, the main landing site for visitors to the city along the Hooghly River. Ships arriving at Chandpal Ghat, while crowds gather by the docks. It is an old ghat on Hooghly. Existence of Chandpal Ghat as the southernmost Ghat on Hooghly is easily discernable in the ‘Plan of Fort William and part of the city of Calcutta’ surveyed in 1753.
The photograph is one of the plate-glass negatives were found by the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS)

Prinsep’s Ghat, 1843

prinsepsghatmax2

প্রিন্সেপ জাহাজঘাট, ১৮৪৩ 
The Palladian porch in the memory of eminent orientalist James Prinsep, was designed by W. Fitzgerald and constructed in 1843. It is located between the Water Gate and the St George’s Gate of the Fort William. In its initial years, all the royal British entourages used the Prinsep Ghat jetty for embarkation/disembarkation.
James Princep (1799-1840) was the founding editor of the Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal and is best remembered for deciphering the Kharosthi and Brahmi scripts of ancient India. A talented artist and draftsman, Prinsep made meticulous sketches of ancient monuments, astronomy, instruments, fossils and other subjects. He was the architect of the opera house, Empire, and also appeared as an armature player on its stage. A friend of Prince Dwarkanath Tagore, Prinsep was and well regarded in Calcutta society for his scholarship and artistic acumen.
An engraving from a sketch  appeared in the Illustrated London News, 1876 by one of their special Artists,.