Gwalior Memorial, Strand Road, 1847

গোয়ালিয়র স্মৃতি-সৌধ, ১৮৪৭
GwaliorMemorial, also known as Ellenborough’s Folly, or The Pepperpot , is an octagonal cenotaph about 60 feet high, crowned with a bronze dome cast from guns captured from the Marathas,erected in 1847 by Lord Ellenborough, Governor-General of India, in the memory of officers and men who fell during the Gwalior War in 1843.