Gwalior Memorial, Strand Road, 1847

গোয়ালিয়র স্মৃতি-সৌধ, ১৮৪৭
GwaliorMemorial, also known as Ellenborough’s Folly, or The Pepperpot , is an octagonal cenotaph about 60 feet high, crowned with a bronze dome cast from guns captured from the Marathas,erected in 1847 by Lord Ellenborough, Governor-General of India, in the memory of officers and men who fell during the Gwalior War in 1843.

Ochterlony Monument, 1860

অক্টরলনি স্মৃতি সৌধ, গড়ের মাঠ, ১৮৬০
The monument was erected in 1825 in memory of Major-general Sir David Ochterlony, commander of the British East India Company, to commemorate both his successful defense of Delhi against the Marathas in 1804 and the victory of the East India Company’s armed forces over the Gurkhas in the Anglo-Nepalese War. The monument was constructed in his memory. It was designed by J.P. Parker and paid for from public funds.

Calcutta : Map with references to institutions, 1893

কলকাতা, প্রতিষ্ঠান-নির্দেশক সহ মানচিত্র, ১৮৯৩
This Calcutta map, prepared by The Edinburgh Geographic Institute, and appeared in 1893 as a Constable’s Hand Atlas of India.

Calcutta : Map with references to institutions, 1924

কলকাতা, প্রতিষ্ঠান-নির্দেশক সহ মানচিত্র, ১৯২৪
Published in 1924 for Murray’s Handbook.