Bishop’s Palace – View of Chowringhee from the Verandah, 1828

কলকাতা বিশপের বাসভবনের বারন্দা থেকে চৌরঙ্গির দৃশ্য, ১৮২৮ The Bishop’s Palace was situated at No.5 Russell Street from 1825 until 1849, in which time it housed four successive Bishops of Calcutta. The last of these, Bishop Wilson, built a new cathedral on the south-east corner of the Maidan and relocated the palace to a houseContinue reading “Bishop’s Palace – View of Chowringhee from the Verandah, 1828”