St. John’s Church, Tank Square, Calcutta, 1787

সেন্ট জনের গির্জা, লালদিঘী, কলকাতা, ১৭৮৭ St. John’s Church is the third oldest church in Calcutta only next to the Armenian and the Old Mission Church. Originally a cathedral, it was among the first public buildings erected by the East India Company after Calcutta became the effective capital of British India. Located at the North–WesternContinue reading “St. John’s Church, Tank Square, Calcutta, 1787”